Roles and Responsibilities
Designation : Technical Assistant, VIT Online Learning Institute (VITOL) Studio
Work Station : Vellore Campus
Technical Assistant should be well versed and have sound knowledge in Video Editing. He/She will be responsible for reviewing audio and visual footage using computer software to organize clips into a cohesive unit. Their duties include splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics and ensure the quality of the video.
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer
- Following a script, screenplay or outline
- Incorporating sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Adding graphics to enhance footage
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage
- Working closely with peer team to present a final product that matches faculty members vision
UG or PG in Film Production/Visual Communication / Electronic Media/ Multimedia and animation or similar disciplines
Experience in handling few of the above described portfolio is mandatory
Proven and relevant field experience in video editing in some reputed media organization.
Proficient in Multimedia and MS Office tools
In depth knowledge of latest trends/developments in the field of media, video editing and the ability to enhance the course materials.
Excellent organizational, project-management and time-management skills
Outstanding communication and Good team management skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent