Designation : Digital Media Associate, Student Outreach Department
Work Station : Vellore Campus
Digital Media Associate should be an expert in generating and managing digital information, including blogs, social media and websites, for the Institute. He/she will be pivotal in maximising Institute’s web search presence.
Track, analyze, and report on performance of Institute’s website and social media. Should primarily interface with various departments in gathering communications materials. Should be an expert in managing online press room including online press releases and photo assets. Should assist in the management of general communications and public relations as needed. Should be able to compose posters, ads, messages etc. using photoshop.
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Institute’s goals
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Establish the Institute’s web presence to boost brand awareness
- Maintain a strong online voice of the Institute through social media
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Any Bachelor's or Master's Degree with a flair for writing
1 – 5 years of experience in similar role
Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills.
Content writing, Copy writing and Editing Skills are mandatory.
Should be adaptable and create quality unique content for a website, compose content for digital media, print brochures, flyers etc.
Learning skills and positive attitude are a must.
Excellent analytical and project management skills
An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
Understanding of SEO and social media/SMM experience is preferred.
Photoshop skills to compose posters, ads, messages would be a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role CategoryContent Development
Desired Candidate Profile
Contact Institution:VIT University