Roles and Responsibilities
Designation: BioNEST Birac Electronics Lab Electronics Engineer / Technical Assistant
Work Station: Vellore Campus
Educational qualification:B.Tech/BE- Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/ Electrical Engineering/Industrial Electronics/Instrumentation
- Preferably 3+ years’ experience in industry environment and PCB design and Embedded Domain.
- Proficiency in Coding Execution using Matlab and Python.
- Industry Projects on IOT and Embedded.
PCB Circuit Designing, Embedded system Design and Microcontroller integration , IoT and Machine Learning application execution
- Laboratory technicians are the backbone of a scientific research/testing lab.
- Their work is almost entirely laboratory-based and technicians may work alone or as part of a team of scientific staff along with startup’s.
- They can work in most areas of science including IoT & AI, Embedded, Electronics Circuit Design. Optical System design using Zemax, health care devices, 3D Printing and manufacturing.
Typical responsibilities of a lab technician include:
- Analyze the needs of internal Startup companies and to determine support system requirements and the cost of developing electronic system plans.
- Organize regular workshops and training using scientific instruments.
- Handling of high end equipment to perform Machine Learning/ Deep learning work assignments
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations and experiments.
- Design electronic software, PCB designing and fabrication for industrial applications.
- Maintaining, calibrating, cleaning and testing of the equipment.
- Providing technical support.
- Writing reports, reviews and summaries.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Ordering and maintaining stock and resources.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Functional AreaConstruction & Site Engineering
Role CategoryConstruction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computers, Electrical
Vellore Institute of Technology