- Work closely with the Director - International Relations and to develop region focused education cooperation / recruitment strategies for allocated regions.
- Contribute to wider international strategy plans and projects, taking the lead on delegated tasks.
- Construct the annual schedule and plan individual itineraries for student recruitment activities to deliver on the agreed strategy and targets.
- Undertake international recruitment trips to recruit students
- Specific region allocation will be considered based on previous experience and existing team expertise.
- Develop promotional plans outside of recruitment events to direct student recruitment support Representative engagement, and wider branding with key players (schools, universities and embassies, etc)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- A background in student recruitment, and have experience of working with overseas partners would be highly desirable.
- Previous work in an International office of a University or college
- Excellent communication skills: oral & written
- ability to develop region focused strategies for allocated regions
- Good negotiating skills combined with tact and diplomacy
- Flexible, adaptable and willing to work as part of a team
Contact Company:Vellore Institute of Technology