- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Maintain executives agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Supervise and train other clerical staff.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management
Contact Company:Vellore Institute of Technology